Since I started practicing as a therapist, I gained experience in treating adults with various psychological problems. During my training, I received the opportunity to work closely with individuals who are diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar depression. In the private practice, I met with individuals who suffered from depression, social phobia, general anxiety disorder, panic disorder, PTSD, borderline personality disorder among others.
In addition to therapy, I have experience as a university assistant lecturer. I assisted in the teaching of statistics and gender psychology.
I have been a speaker on psychotherapy on several occasions.
- PhD candidate in Clinical Psychology (expected in 2023)
- Diploma in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy – 2019
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – 2017
- Master of Science (60 Hp) in Psychology – 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – 2012