I received my training as a psychologist in Egypt in 2015/2016. During my practice, I worked closely with individuals who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar depression. Upon completion of my training, I worked as a psychologist in Cairo until 2018, when I returned to home sweet home; namely, Sweden. During that time, I met with individuals who suffered various psychological problems. These ranged from depression, social phobia, general anxiety disorder, panic disorder, PTSD, to borderline personality disorder, among others. Since moving to Sweden, I practice under the title of ”talk therapist.” At Terapipunkten, my main focus has been on helping newcomers find a sense of belongingness in Sweden.
In addition to therapy, I have experience as a university assistant lecturer. I assisted in the teaching of statistics, gender psychology, and media psychology.
I have been a speaker on psychotherapy on several occasions.
- Ph.D. candidate in Clinical Psychology (expected in 2023)
- Diploma in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy – 2019
- Diploma course in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – 2017
- Master of Science (60 Hp) in Psychology – 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – 2012